Sunday, January 11, 2009

I Received An Award!!

OMG!
I just found out, NINE DAYS later that Black & Plastic was given an award! The giver, Delaney
(who's blog contains some of the most moving/hilarious pics & images I've ever seen), deemed me fit to have this award.

*note to self: must have heart2heart with Delaney!!* lol

lovely_blog_award

Here are the rules:

Please pass this award on to at least 7 friends.

A link back to my blog would be appreciated, but is really not necessary.

Comment on their blogs and let them know about their award.

Since this is a new blog (approx 1 month old), I don't have 7 friends

:(

However, I do visit a couple of blogs so I will bestow the award upon them:


Blackosphere's Bad Gal Bad Gals Radio

Durty Mo of You Know You Dead Azz Wrong

You already know, she's Ms. Shae-Shae

Bria, U Better Recognize



CONGRATULATIONS!!


3 comments:

Hey Shae! said...

Thank you!! I will work on this for tomorrow. :)

delaney55 said...

Hey, thanks for the nice "shout out" I sincerely appreciate it. You deserve the award even if you are a "newbie" and it's okay if you didn't have 7, sometimes we don't. :-}

RE Ausetkmt said...

Thank You Ma !