Saturday, December 12, 2009

WHO IS NICKI MINAJ?!

I do not keep up with rappers-male or female. The way the hip hop game has turned leaves a nasty bitter taste in my mouth...yeccch!

Having said that, my kids (21 & 18) has been talking about this chile named Nicki Minaj. I've kind of heard of her-but she wasn't important enough to Google...until today. She's 25 and is of African, Trinadadian and Indo-Asian descent.

Lately, there's been talk of her being rapper turned convicted felon Remy Ma's ex-girlfriend (that's another story), and she's had plastic surgery. Let's take a look.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Ook. As soon as I was about to rule out breast augmentation...I found this pic
http://www.iamjabari.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/Jabari-Nicki-Minaj-Baltimore.jpg
Her dimple is unmistakable. sigh...girl did get bags put in her chest...
In looking at the 1st pic of NM...it's apparent that she has gained some weight. Granted, gained weight distributes all over...but I'm not so sure about gaining this much weight here:
http://www.yourgossipfix.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/nicki-minaj-fake-ass-.jpg

There are also rumors of her having rhinoplasty.

Minaj, looks very different now than 2008 but she's not the Bride of Frankenstein...yet.
I deem Minaj










Bookmark & Share





***Want the latest urban gossip and news?? Check out Silk & Suede! Read, comment and subscribe-thanks!!***


Subscribe
Share/Save/Bookmark