Sunday, March 28, 2010

Lara Flynn Boyle=Priscilla Presley???

My oh my...I was a watching a movie on On Demand (Comcast)entitled, Baby on Board starring Heather Graham & Jerry O'Connell. It's a lighthearted comedy about a successful couple who has everything going for them until a misunderstanding threatens to break up their marriage. Having said that, actor Lara Flynn Boyle also stars in the movie as Heather Graham's boss. I could not help but recoil in horror as I stared at Lara Flynn's face. MYYYY GAWWWWD! She looks just like Priscilla Presley...and not in a good way. She looks like Priscilla Presley post-horror plastic surgery. 

Remember this Lara:



Yeah, I do too. Take a look at the trailer for 'Baby on Board' and behold Lara's most recent look. Sadness.



DAMN LARA!!



Subscribe
Share/Save/Bookmark