Sunday, January 8, 2012

A Big Gulp of WTF #8, Mob Wives' Angela 'Big Ang' Raiola

It's been awhile since I've had an addition to the 'A Big Gulp of WTF' series, but please trust and believe, this person is WELL worth the wait.

I bring you the woman who leaves you speechless. The big, the formidable....Angela 'Big Ang' Raiola of  VH1's hit series, Mob Wives.
I was minding my own business watching Mob Wives...amusing myself listening to cast DESTROY the english language (youz know how that is). Anyhoo, during the show...there was this...creature talking to one of the women one of the women on a balcony during a 'celebration of life' party (don't ask).  Honestly, the face, the voice...I got nothing. I couldn't tell if it was male or female.  As the show progressed I heard someone call her Ang. There's a lead!  I head to Google, conduct my search and discovers she's a she, Angela Raiola.  I  will say, her black hair was fly..but the rest of her...yecch.  I'm sure she's a nice woman,as a matter of fact, she IS a nice woman-lawd knows I'm not trying to sleep with the fishes lol

It's obvious Big Ang has had multiple visits to her favorite plastic surgeon..behold...Big Ang:





***NOTE:  All images, videos that featured the destruction known as Big Ang's face has been mysteriously removed from the internet.  If you watch Mob Wives, you'd easily spot Big Ang.


The episode which will air next Sunday, shows Big Ang wanting MORE plastic surgery...may her plastic surgeon's scalpel turn into a butter knife!!