Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Wendy 'How You Doin' Williams, says black women are 'jealous

TV show host Wendy Williams has never been one to mince words, so don't expect her to start mincing them now. 

Wendy, who knows her around an operating room, believes when it comes to plastic surgery-black women are jealous. Ummmmm ok, Wendy-if you say so.


Wendy went on to say,
“Because if I said to that person, ‘I got the doctor and I’m going to pay for it. Choose three things you want to do,’ believe me, they would get it done. They are very jealous and scared. Scared of what their other friends would say, or to break out of the box and be different,” says Wendy. The talk show host adds: “And being Black? Ugh, please. My people will not go for any kind of surgery. We are supposed to be natural. Ugh, whatever.” source


Sooo...are they jealous because of not being able to afford plastic surgery (hmmm, I personally know of several black women whose had plastic surgery and many more who would if they could!) or are they jealous because Wendy is brave enough to pursue her sculptural pursuits??  Pfft...whatevs.  I'm sure there's a reason why Wendy has come to that conclusion-but for now peeps-what do you think?

ARE black women jealous of Wendy Williams' plastic surgery?  I'm NOT.